Saturday, July 29, 2006

R-Day

Well... today's the day. My new roommate... housemate, actually, is moving in. It's been quite awhile since I've lived with anyone... eight years exactly. So, it could be quite an adventure!

Other events of the week... I had a nice allergic reaction on my FACE this week. I think it may have been some wayware jalapeno juice. (I made mango salsa last weekend.) I think it's finally subsided (thankfully!). I had some nice bags under my eyes. :3) ---> (that's me with bags under my eyes)

I'm sure I have other news, but it's not coming to mind right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista, Krista, Krista. I certainly hope this new "housemate" moves out before I hit 55, cuz we're getting married and I'm moving in and I might get jealous if you are sleeping with someone else.

Tim H.

Krista said...

Ha! Well... I guess I wasn't very clear in my post... my new "housemate" is a FRIEND from church... female, and she won't be sleeping with me. :)

But, I'm pretty sure our agreement was to get married when I turn 80 and then jump off of a building together... right?