More thoughts from the last post...
You know... As I was looking at that book today, I was thinking about how there's a whole world out there that needs the love of Jesus. I know there are people right here in Tulsa who need Jesus, too, but the basic human needs are so much more pronounced in other areas of the world. Anyway, sometimes I think it would be so easy to pick up and go. Then I sort of laughed as I was thinking of the locale of this latest read... Africa! Isn't that Mom's greatest fear... that God would send her little girl to Africa? ;)
Anyway... I haven't made any plans to leave just yet. But, I am becoming more and more aware of the human atrocities in the world. It seems there should be something done about them. I've been so encouraged by others who are taking an active role.
Sleep on that for a bit,
Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment