I have to give credit where it's due - my bro-in-law, John, recommended the term "Blogwagon," and it sure seems to fit! Since I started my blog (yesterday), my sister decided to start one. So... we're a bloggin' family now (save Mom & Dad). I spoke with Dad today, and he's all but assured me he will not join the blog craze. It's not that he doesn't like the idea of it, it's just that he stays so busy with work... and he figures Mom can do his blogging for him. (Congratulations, Mom.) In fact, if I know my Mom at all, she's probably setting up her own blog site as we speak (likely with aid from John or David).
Well, my day was fairly exciting. The company I work for recently acquired a similar company here in Tulsa. Today, the employees from the other company actually moved in to our office! So, our head count just jumped 50%! Needless to say, this afternoon was a bit chaotic. But, it felt a little like Christmas, too. I got a new flat screen monitor at work!! Very chic. (Just wish I had one at home now.)
On a more interesting note... a friend of mine (Matthew) emailed me today to say that he happened upon a dead squirrel yesterday evening. That wouldn't be so unusual except that the squirrel was IN HIS HOUSE!! He took several pictures of it - the dead squirrel, the squirrel removal and the squirrel in the trash can! What concerned him more than finding the vermin in his house was wondering what all it had done while it was ALIVE in his house. Ha!
Well, I best sign off. I have some (blog) reading to catch up on, and I need to get in bed. Sleep tight, y'all.
~Krista
P.S. - As you can see, I figured out how to add a picture. Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to link to a picture. (Aren't you impressed I figured that out all by myself?!)
1 comment:
Yikes, a dead squirrel? That would be a bit disconcerting, I imagine. I might have even emmited a scream or two! You'll definitely have to include the pictures, regardless of how David loves squirrels so much. I think he can handle it!
Congrats on your new toys at work, and new colleagues! I'm sure you'll enjoy both, and if not ... you can send the flat screen our way :) Have a great Friday, my dear!
Post a Comment