Hello good neighbors! Sorry for my tardiness in blogging. I've been low on news lately... maybe. Valentine's Day came and went without much commotion. I got flowers (as usual) from Mom & Dad. (THANKS!!!!) They were very nice - daisies, tulips, etc. Very spring-like. I'm sure you'll also be happy to know that the daffodils in my flower beds are blooming. I know, it's early. But it's this strange Oklahoma weather. It's been a bit cooler this week, though, so I hope they don't go into shock.
Well, I suppose the biggest news is last weekend's movie romp with a guy-friend of mine. Nothing to tell really other than it was extremely nice to get out with someone new. It's been quite awhile. I was hoping for a similar romp this weekend, but it's not looking good. My friends, Jim & Babs, are in town this weekend, so I'm sure we'll do something at some point.
On a scarier note, my neighbor "Duke" is in the hospital. Apparently he had a stroke last week and has been in a coma ever since. Please be praying for him. He was the one neighbor I could actually borrow tools from. Obviously that's a selfish reason to be praying for him. But, I am concerned about him. He doesn't really have any family around, other than his "house-mate" Judy.
Well, that's about it for now. I've got some blog reading to do. I've dedicated this weekend to accomplishing some overdue tasks - cleaning my house, washing my car, etc. (I assure you, the list is MUCH longer than that.)
Oh... I also made Eggplant Parmagian for dinner tonight. That's a first!
~Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment