So I finally stopped blaming my family for the sudden disappearance of my can of Barbasol. That's right, I use Barbasol, "The Beard Buster." Seriously... it's great for shaving my legs (etc.), and it's cheap! It may have a bit of a manly scent, but who cares?! As I mentioned, it's cheap!
Right after Thanksgiving I couldn't find my can. All I could find was my husband's Gillette - "The Best a Man Can Get," according to him. I used it a time or two, but it was nearly always in the front bathroom when I needed it in the back shower. And, it has a much more distinct "manly smell." All that to say, I blamed this sudden disappearance on the men in my family, because it was here before Thanksgiving and suddenly gone after the family left. What I realized several weeks later is that I had stuffed it into a random grocery sack to get it out of the bathroom during part of the bathroom house project that same weekend. Whew! What a relief! Not only am I clean shaven again, but I can rest easy knowing my family doesn't include a Barbasol thief!
No comments:
Post a Comment