Well, I was scorned yesterday by my friend, Teo, who complained that he was not mentioned very often on my blog-site... something about being "un-blog-worthy." I quickly pointed out that, though he was not always mentioned by name, he was often referred to as "my friend" and in the pronoun, "we." But, to make him feel better, I thought I'd mention his name here...
Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo, Teo.
Teo's name by the way is Matt, but that would be easily confused with my other friend, Matt, who I also occasionally mention. I'm not sure where "Teo" came from, although the Spanish name for Matt is "Mateo." I remember "Teo" first being popularized on a certain canoe trip... which is where my corresponding nickname, "Keo" was born.
Here are some other uses for the name "Teo"...
Go On, Get Your Teo Out!
A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Teo.
Welcome To Teo Country.
I Was a Teo Weakling. (Ha! I'm not making this stuff up, folks!!)
Teo Really Satisfies. (Mm-hmm.)
Cleans Right Round The Teo.
Only Teo Has The Answer.
(Slogans compliments of The Advertising Slogan Generator.)
So, all I have to say now is... Teo... are you happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment