Monday, February 06, 2006

11 hours and counting

Well... I've watched three more episodes of 24... and that was after a Super Bowl party at The Gathering last night. It was a good crowd... lots of food, games and fun. During the half-time, we had a "Gathering Idol" competition. They had six individuals/teams perform a variety of songs - everything from "Achy, Breaky Heart" to "Oops! I did it Again." It was pretty entertaining. Fortunately I avoided the stage. I did, however, participate in another contest where I and a variety of other contestants had to eat ten crackers and try to be the first to whistle. It took a good while just to get the crackers down. I didn't win. :(

So, my question is this... who won the game?

:)

Okay... I'm exhausted... probably from the late-night 24-watching session. G'night, all!

1 comment:

Sarah Rahija said...

We also had fun out our Super Bowl party -- I didn't see a single play of the game, but did see the final score, and the Seahawks, much to the dismay of several Washingtonians in our group, did not win. I love football parties that don't require me to know a thing about the sport!