Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Seinfeld Junkie

I don't have much to write about tonight, but I'm going to write a short spot anyway so that Mom will have something new to read. (Sarah, David, Chelle, John... where are you guys? Hello?!?!) Just kidding. It's funny to think I may have more time to spare than the rest of you. (What's happened to me?)

Anyway... I won't write long because Seinfeld's coming on. I try not to stay up for the 11 o'clock episode, because I usually catch the one at 10 o'clock and should be in bed by the time the 11 o'clock rolls around. But, here I am, typing away... since I'm up anyway.... :)

Only interesting news today is that I closed a big deal at work today. I've been working to find a Controller for one of my clients. It's been a 4 or 5 month process, so I'm so excited it's finally wrapped up!! AND... it'll be nice on the commission check, too. :) Thank you, Papa!

You all have a good evening. I'm missing some laughs as we speak...

1 comment:

Sarah Rahija said...

Hey! I'm getting back into the swing of things this week, it's just taking me some time! Hope you enjoyed Seinfeld tonight. Congrats on your upcoming commission check! Must be great!